Presidential Primary: April 26, 2016
- Absentee Ballots requests start March 12, 2016
- Voter Registration accepted at Russell Library through 5:00 PM, April 21, 2016
- In person registration at City Hall ends April 25, 2016 at 12:00 Noon
General Election: NOVEMBER 8, 2016
- Election Day Registration @ City Hall, 245 deKoven Dr., Middletown, CT.
- Mail and Online Voter Registration Deadline: November 1, 2016
- Applications available at the Circulation Desk in the Lobby
To Find your Representative, Senator and Congressperson for Connecticut
- Go to the Secretary of the State web page http://www.ct.gov/sots/site/default.asp
- Select Elections and Voting
- Under Voter Information, click Who Are My Elected officials?
- See Find your Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters and Elected Officials.
To Find all the Candidates for the Election
Go to the Secretary of the State web page
To Find Where You Vote
- Click and put in your personal info
- OR Go to the Secretary of the State web pag
- Select Elections and Voting on the yellow menu.
- Find Where and how do I vote? in the Voter Inforamtion section
- Select Where do I vote? for Voter Registration Lookup
Adobe Reader is required to view, print and download pdf documents.
Download this free software.