General Election: NOVEMBER 4, 2014
- Applications available at the Circulation Desk in the Lobby
Your application must be postmarked by the 14th day before an election, October 21 (or you may register in person with your Registrar of Voters by the 7th day before an election, October 28).
To Find your Representative, Senator and Congressperson for Connecticut
- Go to the Secretary of the State web page http://www.ct.gov/sots/site/default.asp
- Select Elections and Voting
- Under Voter Information, click Who Are My Elected officials?
- See Find your Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters and Elected Officials.
To Find all the Candidates for the Election
Go to the Secretary of the State web page
To Find Where You Vote
- Click and put in your personal info
- OR Go to the Secretary of the State web pag
- Select Elections and Voting on the yellow menu.
- Find Where and how do I vote? in the Voter Inforamtion section
- Select Where do I vote? for Voter Registration Lookup
Adobe Reader is required to view, print and download pdf documents.
Download this free software.