General Election: NOVEMBER 8, 2016
- Voter registration forms available in English and Spanish at the Circulation Desk in the Lobby
- November 8, Election Day Registration @ City Hall, 245 deKoven Dr., Middletown, CT.
- Mail and Online Voter Registration Deadline: November 1, 2016
- Online residents may register online at https://voterregistration.ct.gov/OLVR/welcome.do
To Find your Representative, Senator and Congressperson for Connecticut
- Go to the Secretary of the State web page http://www.ct.gov/sots/site/default.asp
- Select Elections and Voting
- Under Voter Information, click Who Are My Elected officials?
- See Find your Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters and Elected Officials.
To Find all the Candidates for the Election
To Find Where You Vote
A list of Middletown polling places may be found at http://www.cityofmiddletown.com/content/117/123/171/554.aspx.
- Click and put in your personal info
- OR Go to the Secretary of the State web pag
- Select Elections and Voting on the yellow menu.
- Find Where and how do I vote? in the Voter Inforamtion section
- Select Where do I vote? for Voter Registration Lookup
Adobe Reader is required to view, print and download pdf documents.
Download this free software.