General Election: NOVEMBER 5, 2013
- Applications available at the Circulation Desk in the Lobby
Your application must be postmarked by the 14th day before an election (or you may register in person with your Registrar of Voters by the 7th day before an election).
To Find your Representative, Senator and Congressperson for Connecticut
- Go to the Secretary of the State web page http://www.ct.gov/sots/site/default.asp
- Select Elections and Voting on the yellow menu.
- Under Voter Information, click Find your Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters and Elected Officials.
- Click Find Your Legislator
- Click Locate Your Representative by Address, located just above the chart.
To Find all the Candidates for the Election
There is also a new link that will help voters find the candidates for the upcoming fall election.
Go to the Secretary of the State web page.
- Under News and Announcements, click November 6, 2012 Candidate List.
- Click the office, e.g. US Senator
- Click Non Write-In, or Write-In, as the case may be.
- Click View Report.
To Find Where You Vote
- Go to the Secretary of the State web page
- Under the blue header labelled November 5th Election Find My Voter Information
- Click on this link and put in your personal info
- OR Select Elections and Voting on the yellow menu.
- Find Where do I Vote? in the Election Results, Voter Inforamtion, and Elections Information sections
Adobe Reader is required to view, print and download pdf documents.
Download this free software.